Why do you need insurance during your Rotary Youth Exchange?
- Many insurance plans are not designed to cover students during a period of study in a foreign country.
- Rotary International has specific minimum requirements for their participants' insurance coverage.
- CISI-Bolduc provides a choice of comprehensive plans that meet or exceed the Rotary International regulations.
Which plan is right for you?
For non US Exchanges:
For US Exchanges:
Plan C is a supplemental policy that is designed for those students that purchase national health insurance in their host country.
1The Accident and Sickness benefit of $20,000 is only Active when you are outside of your home country and host country. All other benefits are always active.
Please kindly note, if you are required to purchase Plan A or Plan B, you may NOT purchase Plan C. Please consult your Rotary District prior to purchasing this plan or contact our office for assistance.
- You will need your credit card details, home Rotary District number and an exact or tentative exchange start date.
- To pay by check, please download an application form or contact us for assistance.
- When you complete your online enrollment, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your personalized ID card and consulate letter, as well as a detailed coverage brochure with claim form.